Thursday, August 9, 2012

I have one more week here at the extension office! As I look back on all the miles and hours I have spent at the county fairs, camps, and meetings the one thing I can say I have improved upon is patience and photography skills. This summer I was the official picture taker at any event we had. I can know look back and see how much I have improved! This week I had the unique opportunity to be a dead body for our csi/forensics workshop. I never thought I could have so much fun. I helped the kids learn about different blood spatter types, blood types, fingerprinting, and helped them get into their detective mode. While the camp was fun, I have to buckle down and put the finishing touches on my project for next Tuesday the 14th. The program is now at capacity with t-shirts ordered. All I have left to do is order the food and arrive on the 14th with a shining face. I am excited to see how much the 4-H members will learn about local government!!



While I was looking through pictures and doing press releases, I made a video of all the moments captured during my time here at the extension office.




No comments:

Post a Comment