Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Just another busy day at the office...

Well...today is a very busy day for me. I am planning on having lunch with Tim Stock (Farm Bureau) to discuss Farm Bureau  in general, job opportunities and what I may like interms of a career path within Farm Bureau.  After that, I am goingto have a radio interview with Jared White.  He just wants some background information, why and how I got this internship and what it all entails.  Also, totalk briefly about my major and U of I. Later on this afternoon, Vasudha Pinnamaraju (Sustainable Decatur) is coming in to talk with Paul (one of my supervisors) and I about what the program does for those involved with local foods and small farms in Macon County. Busy, busy day!! I like my job so far, the people are great to work with and I have learned so much in just a weekand 2 days :).  
                                                                               CW (05/23/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment