Friday, June 22, 2012

Hello everyone!

I have been extremely busy down here in Carlyle, IL so far this summer.  Currently I am up to my knees in new projects and data analysis.  My summer has been full of new learning experiences.  The Maschhoffs L.L.C. has created an internship program specifically designed for professional development by challenging me through rapid change and giving me the freedom to interact with other company executives outside of my department.  The photo above is a picture taken outside of the SPAM Hall of Fame located in Austin, MN.  The young lady in the picture was our volunteer for the trip that we were very thankful to have!  I was in Austin for a week working on a carcass quality study at a packing plant.  If any of you have the opportunity to branch out and get experiences in other sectors of the company you are with I highly recommend it. 

Take care guys

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dillon,
    Thanks for the post. Wow - you've been busy! I didn't realize you were going to get to travel so much. Sounds like a fantastic internship. I'm happy to hear that you are developing your professional skills. Love the Spam photo. Looking forward to my site visit in a few weeks.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete